Travel Sales Consultant
£20,000 - £20,000
020 8989 7779
Our client is currently looking for Travel Sales Consultants to join their busy sales team to make bookings to the USA for their Travel Agents over the phone and by email. They are offering you the opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking organisation, arranging a wide variety of holidays including, Disneyworld, theme park passes, villas, hotels, twin centres, fly and cruise, multi centre, tailormade, motorhomes and much, much more.
If you have at least one year's previous recent experience and are currently working within a similar UK based sales role in the travel industry, can work in a pressurised environment and able to sell this could be a fantastic opportunity for you. We are looking for candidates with the ability to create high quality tailor made itineraries to meet customer's needs and the sales experience to convert enquiries into bookings Airline systems experience and prior destination and product knowledge of the USA and Scheduled Airlines would be preferred. Strong problem solving skills and multitasking abilities. Confident and friendly telephone manner and the ability to work well within a thriving team environment. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who have a drive to succeed in sales and are committed to delivering outstanding customer service with a passion for the areas we cover.
Working Monday - Saturday 40 hours per week based in their Loughton, Essex Office.
In return they offer:
* A competitive starting salary of £20,000 per annum guaranteed for the first 6 months
* A generous uncapped commission structure can give you on target earning of £30,000
* 28 days paid holiday (including Bank holidays), increasing to up 33 days for long service * Excellent training
- Private Medical Insurance * Workplace Pension * Free lunch * Familiarisation Trips, * Employee Assistance Programme
- Holiday Concessions, Incentives and Team Nights Out.