Telesales Team Manager / Supervisor
£30,000 - £35,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy which offers permanent, temporary and interim recruitment solutions to the customer contact market.
I am delighted to be recruiting on behalf of my well established and well reputed client for Telesales Team Manager / Supervisor to be based in their East London offices. This fantastic opportunity will see you manage and lead a team of 6 telesales advisors to the next level ensuring a first class level of service is provided to its existing clients as well as new clients alike.
Specialising in the food industry, this really will suit someone who has a passion or keen interest in this sector, however direct experience is not essential, just the desire to succeed and be part of a growing team. My client has a great reputation in the local and surround areas and is looking for a confident and driven individual who has the ability to people manage to a high standard but who also takes a hands on approach and leads from the front.
Key Role Responsibilities;
- To lead, coach, motivate and mentor the team to achieve agreed targets and objectives whilst ensuring productivity is of a high and consistent standard
- Ensure that individual and team sales and service targets are being achieved
- Account management to a high standard and working towards increased revenue from existing accounts
- Generation of new business and retention on existing account
- Create and maintain a real "team" environment
- Ensure all orders are processed in a timely and accurate fashion
- identify training requirements of sales team and provide relevant training and support
- Keep self and team motivated at all times
- Conduct 1-2-1 meetings, performance reviews, career development plans and team meetings
- Work towards continuous improvement
Skills and Experience;
- Ideally you will come from a team lead or management position however this would also suit someone in a senior sales role who is ready to take the next step into leadership and management.
- Have a can-do attitude - and customer focused
- Must have experience working in a fast paced telesales or similar environment
- excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Organised and ability to prioritise workload
- Able to work in a challenging and changing environment
- Problem solver and someone who is not afraid to put ideas forward
- £30,000 - £35,000
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Fully supportive working environment
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + rises with service
- Pension scheme
- cycle to work
- Discounts in various for various companies
- Fun and friendly working environment with a real team culture
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would like to be considered for or if you want to find out more info please get in touch with Scott @ Contact Centre Partner or click apply and send in your CV.