£24,000 - £24,000
020 8989 7779
We are an empowering new enterprise with insurance solutions fit for the 21st century. We are building an insurance platform from scratch, driving innovation in the industry whilst supporting the growth of new mobility and the gig economy. Recently we just closed a US$42m fundraising round, which was one of the largest ever for a European fintech. We will be the largest and best-loved provider of insurance solutions for new enterprise and we want you on board!
We are now looking for a Sales Executive to join our Sales team and play a key role in our growth in the UK and internationally.
Who are you?
- You are passionate about being part of building something in a collaborative environment
- You have a strong interest in startups and you are motivated to disrupt a traditional industry and challenge people to see insurance from a new perspective
- You are tech savvy and always eager to learn more
- You are naturally good at connecting with people and understanding the needs of other
- Your friends would describe you as someone with a high EQ
- You are self-motivated and want to be successful
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- An eye for detail and a flair for building rapport
- You're able to listen to customers needs, focusing in on their core concerns
- You thrive in a goal orientated environment
- You're comfortable on the phone and have experience in outbound/inbound calls
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively
- A respectful team player who can manage their own time well, whilst prioritising team targets
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Intuitive in understanding problems and efficient in solutions
- Able to work a 40-hour shift pattern between the hours of 9am-7pm Mon-Fri and 10-6pm on weekends
- Competitive pay
- The freedom to manage your own workload
- Development opportunities & career progression
- Regular team and company socials
- Access to shared company e-scooters and Santander cycle keys
- Mobility benefits (Uber credits, Deliveroo vouchers etc)
- Free breakfasts every Friday, plus plenty of snacks in between
- First-hand experience of working in an exceptional team at one of London's fastest growing startups!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,000.00 plus £8,000-£12,000 OTE / year