£16,000 - £19,000
020 8989 7779
Looking to start a career in sales or do you already have experience working in a sales environment?
Full training will be given to people looking to begin a career in sales.
£16,000 - £19,000 basic salary plus uncapped commission.
Our client is currently looking for enthusiastic Internal Sales Executives to join their friendly office in West Bridgford..
As an Internal Sales Executive you will be responsible for engaging new and existing customers by making outbound sales calls and also appointment setting for the sales team. As a Sales Executives you will have monthly sales targets to meet which will attract commission and assisting local business to grow and adopt new technologies from the company portfolio of products and services.
About our client
My client is part of a global organisation responsible for selling IT and communication solutions too small to medium sized companies and is serving more than 1.2 million customers, accounting for revenues of £1.2 billion Per Annum.
The aim of the company is to bring telecommunication services to local business's, with improved local customer service and currently delivering £1.5mil on new revenue a day. Locally they currently look after 22,000 existing businesses and are on the lookout for talent who are interested in a career with a leading brand who are capable of acquiring new business customers for the company and growing existing relationships
The Internal Sales Executive role will include the following responsibilities:
- Generate a targeted number of leads and new customers each week.
- Landscape and prospect our customer data base
- Daily KPI's
- Manage customer relationships and maintain contact with key decision makers
- Generate pipeline and sales
- Contract negotiations with customers
- Reporting and updating of sales planning as required
- Achieving Customer satisfaction with sales support
To be considered for this Internal Sales Executive role, ideal candidates will have the following experience:
- Successful track record in sales
- Good understanding of business to business market
- Ability to relate and get on easily with people at all levels
You will also have the following knowledge and skills:
- Ambitious self-starter, driven to succeed
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Great telephony skills
- Exceptional sales ability
- Good negotiator with ability to successfully deal with objections and close
- Professional standard of presentation at all times
- Administration skills - organised and well-prepared
- Ability to meet deadlines and work comfortably under pressure
- You must work well with all piers and be a team player
- You must be self-motivated and driven*
The successful Sales Executive will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Industry leading training
- Uncapped commission
- Contributory pension scheme
- Ability to move to the corporate division after 2 years