£30,000 - £35,000
020 8989 7779
Overall Role Purpose
The indoor Sales Executive (new business) is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new business opportunities for the Business Development Managers. This individual needs to be highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business from multiple sources.
Main responsibilities and key activities
· Generation of new sales leads and converting these leads into new business appointments for the business development managers.
· Work with Head of Sales/Head of Telesales to drive the overall sales pipeline
· All new business appointments must be qualified to achieve the minimum threshold expected for a business development manager to visit or indoor/account manager to manage.
· Prospecting for new customers and lead generation, self- sourcing and management of internal data sources.
· Follow up on all leads identified or provided through our internal data strategy.
· Must work very closely with assigned Business Development Manager to maximise new business opportunities and appropriate business initiatives.
· Execute regular sales campaigns to identified prospects using internal marketing templates available.
· Manage data for new and prospective clients in Open CRM, ensuring all information is logged, accurate and completed daily.
New Business Generation & KPI's
· Direct communication with customers via telephone and email, quality over quantity.
· New prospects to be contacted daily by email using agreed templates, this will also include future marketing campaigns.
· Responsible for generating new business appointments for the business development managers daily.
· Self-sourcing and then cold calling new opportunities that will be qualified weekly.
· Management of incoming leads through various sources which are then updated in CRM.