Telesales Appointment Setter
£20,000 - £20,000
020 8989 7779
Salary & Benefits
£20,000 Basic, £26,000 Average Earnings Level (Uncapped OTE) Pension, Life Assurance & Generous Incentives.
Exciting opportunity to join our Call Centre in Belfast. We are looking for enthusiastic, target driven and self-motivated individuals to join us as Telesales Appointers. No Sales experience is required for this role as our inhouse trainers will teach you all you need to know but we do ask that you are eager to learn and have an interest in digital marketing. The role of a Telesales Appointer is to build rapport with our customers and to get them right the way through to the point where they will then be allocated a Field Sales Rep to meet them face to face.
Our client has a range of Digital products on offer including their well-known directory, Websites, Pay Per Click, Reputation Products and Display Advertising. They are also super proud to be partners with Apple, Google, Facebook, and Microsoft Bing making it even more exciting to sell their products to our customers.
What's in it for you…
* Working in a vibrant, fast paced call centre surrounded by teams and managers to support and encourage you to succeed.
* A competitive base salary of £20,000 per annum with an Uncapped OTE of £26,000.
* Fantastic Rewards and Recognition schemes throughout the year for all to achieve.
* Great career development opportunities & ongoing training.
* Early finishes on Fridays and no weekend work.
* Opportunity to become an Elite performer with senior title & pay increase (based on annual criteria)
* Opportunities to move into a home-based telesales role after 6 months.
What kind of people do we look for..
* Ambitious and highly honest individuals who want a career in digital marketing solutions.
* Resilient and enjoy working towards targets.
* Enthusiastic and dedicated to delivering great results for our customers.
* A passion for self-learning and career development.
* Eager to learn and interested in Digital Marketing.
Our Telesales Executives are an integral part in developing an effective online presence for each of our customers, helping them find and connect with consumers.
We pride ourselves in our values; Knowledge, Relationships, Integrity, Passion & Results really matter and how we work is just as important as what we do.
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate proof of eligibility to work in the UK and hold a valid work visa if applicable.