£45,000 - £50,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy which provides permanent, interim and temporary recruitment solutions to the customer contact market.
We are working with one of the leading global e-commerce business located in the South of England. My client is looking for a Telephony Administrator who will be expected to manage and support the entire contact centre and telephony networks. You will also be expected to design and implement configurations, so business needs can be met as well as taking on large scale projects to be developed, incorporating the newest ideas and features.
Your main responsibilities will include;
- Supporting the operations of the global contact centre system.
- Resolving issues and make sure the service remains consistent.
- Managing the supporting of processes and partners
- Expertise in all Telephony related issues.
- Call centre reporting, call flow and system analysis.
- Engaging with the business to capture requirement and translate this into functional and technical specifications.
- Executing the telephony pipeline and delivering the requirement to the agreed project time with stakeholder.
- Improving the configurations and systems
- Developing junior members of the team
- Extensive experience in Cisco Cloud Contact Centre Technologies
- 3+ years' experience with Cisco Technologies within a Contact Centre
- Previous experience working towards service level agreements and managing the support process
- Previous experience managing escalation both internally and externally.
- International telecommunication
- Implementation of a Cloud Contact Centre at a global scale
If you believe you are ready to work in a fast-paced environment with a customer first mentality then please get in touch!
For more information or to apply for this role; please contact Ashley Hewitt at Contact Centre Partners