£31,000 - £31,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are delighted to be working alongside a long standing client of ours that are looking for a Team Manager to join their growing company. This Team Manager will be situated within their contact centre in heart of London. You will be solely in charge of your own team and ensuring you bring the best out of your team of agents. All of this while having a positive attitude in helping support and develop your team and keeping everyone engaged. If you have a passion for leading a team and you are looking for a new challenge to take your career to the next level and where no two days are the same this may be the role for you.
The role of a Team Manager within this organisation will be responsible for ensuring advisors are coached, mentored and trained to maintain the highest quality of customer service. You will also be responsible for driving a customer first culture within your team.
The role will entail but not limited to:
- Managing performance within your team.
- Taking charge of any escalations where necessary.
- Coaching and Training agents
- Actively taking part in recruitment and induction needs
- Suggest opportunities for improvement within the team
To apply for this role, you must have the following:
- Management experience of leading a team is ESSENTIAL ( minimum 2 years)
- Passion for working with people and leading a team.
- Adaptability to evolving business environments
- Having strong planning, organisational and time management skills.
For more information on this role or to be considered please send your CV to