£30,000 - £35,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are delighted to be working alongside a British brand that are looking for a Team Manager to join their growing company. This Team Manager will be situated in the Head Office based in Leicester. You will be solely in charge of up to 12 advisors and ensuring that customer satisfaction is at the forefront of everything they do. If you have a passion for leading a team and you are looking for a new challenge to take your career to the next level and where no two days are the same this may be the role for you.
The role of a Team Leader within this organisation will be responsible for ensuring advisors are coached, mentored and trained to maintain the highest quality of customer service. You will also be responsible for driving a customer first culture within your team.
The role will entail but not limited to:
- Managing performance within your team.
- Taking charge of any escalations where necessary.
- Maintaining processes and implementing any changes when needed to your team to improve performance.
- Understand the company values and ensure this is reflected in your team.
To apply for this role, you must have the following:
- Management experience within a multi-channel contact centre is ESSENTIAL
- Passion for working with people and leading a team.
- Able to work under pressure.
- A positive attitude and willingness to succeed.
For more information on this role or to be considered please send your CV to