£31,000 - £39,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are delighted to be working alongside a well-established company who are the largest within their sector. Due to growth and the long standing current Team Leader due to retire shortly they are looking to recruit within their contact centre based in Bromley, Kent.
The role of the Team Leader within this organisation will be to proactively coach, mentor, develop and train motivate a team of agents. This as well as ensuring performance and service levels are all at a high standard.
The role will entail but not limited to:
- Monitoring workloads effectively to ensure productivity levels are high
- Conduct regular 1 to 1s and reports on individual and team performance.
- Being at the forefront of any escalations
- Quality monitoring calls
To apply for this role, you must have the following:
- Contact Centre Experience
- At least 3 years' experience of leading a team
- A quick learner and open to change
- Good general education including English and Maths.
For more information on this role or to be considered please send your CV