£30,000 - £35,000
020 8989 7779
Main Function of the Role
The Talent Partner will recruit across all levels of roles across operational business units, from entry-level roles through to senior leadership positions and help support our client's seasonal peaks. The position will be responsible for supporting and assisting in executing a best-in-class recruitment and selection approach that reflects the Group's culture and values. The Talent Partner will also be responsible for creating a constant pipeline of new employees to meet the operational recruitment requirements.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone to make a real and meaningful impact on the success of the organisation. You'll get to partner closely with key stakeholders in the business to influence and facilitate a best in class process.
- Ownership of volume recruitment needs for the fast-moving customer operations business areas
- Working with each internal hiring manager to establish priority and a recruitment plan for each vacancy
- Use market knowledge to source and attract future talent into the business using a range of methods and cost effect channels - direct sourcing, talent mapping, employee referral, social media, job boards and networking and monitor ROI on each
- Responsibility for the end-to-end onboarding process of new hires ensuring they are still supported once introduced to the organisation
- Managing and partnering with the PSL to manage the company recruitment demands
- Increase volume of direct hires to 80% and increase Employee Referral and reduce agency spend year on year
- Screening and presenting qualified candidates to hiring managers, including reviewing CV's, phone interviewing, interview coordination, and frequent communication with candidates
- Interview scheduling and diary management of all interviews taking place
- Organising, managing and leading on Assessment Centres / Interviews to attract new talent to the organisation
- Partner with HR and the business to understand talent gaps within the business and proactively build and manage talent pipelines for critical roles to meet current and future needs
- Engaging passive candidates and adding their details to the talent community/bank for future vacancies
- Ensure that best practice is always adhered to within UK/EU employment legislation during the recruitment process
- Be the voice of recruitment to ensure company branded websites are well designed, effective and fit for purpose
- Supporting all internal candidates and engaging with them to apply for suitable vacancies that arise
- Championing succession planning and building an ethos of "growing our own"
- Engaging with external bodies such as Apprentice Providers and Colleges/Universities to discuss how they can support the business
- Analyse all recruitment activity to ensure ongoing improvement through the production of regular reports and updates
Desired Skills and Experience
- Internal / In-house talent and recruitment experience coupled previous agency experience leading on volume recruitment campaigns
- Experience of engaging with and sourcing candidates across a range of sectors
- An articulate, confident and credible candidate who can work with key stakeholders across the business
- Proven track record of working with ATS (Applicant Tracking System) is essential
- An ability to build and lead on recruitment campaigns
- Excellent attention to detail, organising and planning skills - ability to prioritise work and work under pressure, consistently achieve deadlines
- Confidence to approach passive candidates and promote the company career opportunities
- Strong team player, can work on own initiative, coupled with a positive attitude and flexible approach
- An up-to-date knowledge of the modern recruitment landscape, legislative changes and hiring techniques
- Data driven and analytic approach to managing the process along with ongoing reporting of key metrics. Maintain accurate applicant data. Track and report on activity, priorities and campaign performance data to share with internal stakeholders.
- Supported on large scale recruitment projects across multi-site operations would be advantageous
- Experience of managing multiple vacancies and projects (up to 50 vacancies at any one time)
- Ability and willingness to travel and work flexible hours - often at short notice.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary and bonus
- 33 days, including 8 bank holidays per annum
- Pension & Healthcare options
- A beautiful office space in Paddington, with fancy coffee machines free of charge at your disposal
- Agile working - our client prides themselves on focusing on outputs rather than inputs… need to work at home one day - no problem!
- Need tech or equipment? Client will provide whatever you need to get the job done
- Regular team events where celebrating company success and people
- Discounted gym membership
- Additional voluntary benefits available via Reward Gateway