Spanish Sales Executive
£22,000 - £22,000
020 8989 7779
Spanish speaking sales executive.
Our client based in Shoreditch are currently looking for people who are outgoing, determined, willing to learn and want to work for a growing company.
Our client is empowering new enterprise with insurance solutions fit for the 21st century. They are building an insurance platform from scratch, driving innovation in the industry whilst supporting the growth of new mobility and the gig economy. In 2018 they were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. They were also listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest startups in London. They will be the largest and best-loved provider of insurance solutions for new enterprise and they want you on board!
Who are you?
* You are passionate about being part of building something in a collaborative environment
* You have a strong interest in startups and you are motivated to disrupt a traditional industry and challenge people to see insurance from a new perspective
* You are tech savvy and always eager to learn more
* You are naturally good at connecting with people and understanding the needs of other
* Your friends would describe you as someone with a high EQ
* You are self-motivated and want to be successful
* Have sales experience
* An eye for detail and a flair for building rapport
* You're able to listen to customers needs, focusing in on their core concerns
* You thrive in a goal orientated environment
* You're comfortable talking on the phone
* Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
* Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively
* A respectful team player who can manage their own time well, whilst prioritising team targets
* Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
* Intuitive in understanding problems and efficient in solutions
* Able to work a 40-hour shift pattern between the hours of 9am-7pm Mon-Fri and 10-6pm on weekends (This will be on a rota basis)
* Competitive pay
* The freedom to manage your own workload
* Development opportunities & career progression
* Regular team and company socials
* Access to shared company e-scooters and Santander cycle keys
* Mobility benefits (Uber credits, Deliveroo vouchers etc)
* Free breakfasts every Friday, plus plenty of snacks in between
* First-hand experience of working in an exceptional team at one of London's fastest growing startups!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 plus £8,000-£12,000 OTE / year