Senior Resource Planning Analyst
Planning & Analytics
Yorkshire & Humberside
£30,000 - £35,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy which provides permanent, temporary and interim staff within the customer contact market.
We are pleased to be partnering with a leading outsourcer in West Yorkshire who have been market leaders for over 30 years. They are looking for a Senior Resource Planning Analyst to work within the Financial Services, Legal and Commercial area of the business.
As a Senior Resource Planning Analyst, you will be responsible for the real-time function as well as managing the KPI levels. Additionally, you will be responsible for the forecasting and planning across the business. You will also be expected to meet business needs and SLA's.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Back office planning throughout the full lifecycle.
- Forecasting and Scheduling for the front office on a daily and weekly basis.
- Work alongside the operational team to improve the real-time function for the front office team.
- Provide root cause analysis to help with planning accuracy
- Leading meetings and contributing to the development of the planning function on a monthly basis as well as helping to implement these improvements across the business.
- Strong excel background within resource planning & forecasting.
- Experience in back office planning.
- Previous experience in customer engagement and the ability to grow and maintain these relationships.
- Strong analytical background as well as being very detail orientated.
- Experience with working with large data sets and the ability to turn these into viable reports for key stakeholder within the business.
To apply for this role, please contact Ashley Hewitt at Contact Centre Partners!