Senior Customer Service Lead
£38,000 - £42,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy which provides permanent, temporary and interim staff within the customer contact market.
We are pleased to be working alongside a new client who have had huge success across Europe and are now looking to expand on this through the UK. The business is looking for a Senior Team Leader to come on board and lead their energetic, dynamic and newly set up team within West London.
As a Senior Team Lead you will take ownership of the daily running of the Contact Centre, ensuring it is operating efficiently and compliantly, striving to meet and overachieve against targets and KPIs. The business is looking for a proactive and analytical individual who will build and develop processes and strategies that will result in the highest level of Customer Experience and satisfaction being achieved.
This is a newly created and growing Contact Centre so you will play an integral part in building and shaping the company culture, striving for an engaged and empowered team that will take ownership of the Customer Journey and deliver results.
What You Will Need:
* 3+ Years' Experience managing and leading a Customer Service team within a target driven environment (ideally managing supervisors or other team leaders)
* Significant experience of managing and delivering change within a Contact Centre
* Experience of stepping up to a Head of role during periods of absence
* Proven experience of creating business processes, long-term strategies and improving CX and CSAT
* To be goal orientated with the ability to lead and motivate a team effectively
* To be a decision maker with experience of working to a high-level of autonomy
What You Will Get:
*£38,000 - £42,000 DOA
* Opportunity to join an exciting business that has huge plans for global growth. building your own team along the way
* Relaxed, vibrant start-up environment in West London (Chiswick Park)
* Huge opportunities for personal and career development, opportunity to rapidly step up to Head of level
To be considered for this role please apply using the link below, suitable candidates will be contacted in due course.