Planning & Analytics
£65,000 - £70,000
020 8989 7779
We again are pleased to be partnering with a global e-commerce brand who are going through a mass digital transformation but have still maintained an energetic and start-up environment.
We are looking for 2x Senior Analyst who have a passion for data and can provide support to the businesses end users as well as drive data insight.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Creating reports to understand the business metrics and how their competitors operate for the experience and rental products.
- Provide support to various stakeholder within the business.
- Provide concepts and help with the website development.
- Use reporting tools to quantify customer engagement including page growth, content and marketing.
- Identifying member and consumer behaviour on website using analytics, which will include functionality, content and traffic.
- Highlighting and implementing best practices in reporting.
- At least 3-5 years in analytical position at web-based business.
- Degree in on these fields Maths, Economics, Engineering, Statistics or Similar
- Excellent SQL capabilities
- Excellent Excel capabilities
- Excellent Python/R capabilities
- Previous experience working with non-technical stakeholders
- Strong background in predictive modelling