Sales Team Leader
£30,000 - £50,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy which provides permanent, temporary and interim staff within the customer contact market.
We are pleased to be working alongside a rapidly growing business that has been commended multiple times as one of London's top employers. My client strives to create a world class, fun and innovative working environment with a clear set of values.
As a Team Leader within B2B Telemarketing you will use your people management skills and high levels of energy and passion to coach and motivate a team of 12 to be self sufficient in hitting sales target and providing an exceptional level of customer service.
We are looking for a commercial and results driven individual who has a passion for analysing data in order to identify opportunities to cross and link sell products with the ultimate aim of increasing profits
What You Will Need:
* Experience of leading a high performing team in an Outbound sales Contact Centre, including experience of HR process management (absence, sickness etc.)
* High levels of energy and proven experience of driving performance and motivating a team to achieve KPIs and exceed targets.
* A proactive, analytical and inquisitive mindset with the ability to problem solve and create solutions.
* Commercial acumen with the ability to think strategically and deliver insight across the business.
What You Will Get:
*£30,000 - £35,000 DOA + bonus based on team performance (£1,000 per month if targets are exceeded).
* Opportunity to join an exciting business that has huge plans for growth, offering you unrivalled personal and career development.
* Relaxed, vibrant and sociable environment in North London (Kentish Town)
* Benefits and perks that include £1,000 training budget, free books, free sports classes during and after work and a fantastic free breakfast with snacks through the day.
Please note this is a Monday to Friday role, however you will be expected to work hours that mirror the US market (2pm/3pm - 10pm/11pm) so you must be comfortable with this!
To be considered for this role please apply using the link below, suitable candidates will be contacted in due course.