£50,000 - £50,000
020 8989 7779
Salary & Benefits
Basic salary 50K, OTE 66K plus car or allowance and other benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Manager to join our client's team in London helping to drive the continued growth of the business. Managing a team of 10-12 Field Sales Executives.
The successful candidate will be a top performing sales manager with an outstanding proven track record of leading field sales team. You will be joining a business with over 40 years of expertise in their industry. They have been recognised as one of the UK's best companies to work for according to Glassdoor.
* Managing a team of Field Sales Executives to achieve monthly revenue targets.
* Ownership of targets, coaching, development, recruitment.
* Continuously uplift and increase the capability within the team, in terms of self-development, client relationship, digital product excellence, internal and external networking.
* Conducting 1:1 meetings with Direct Reports, utilising each opportunity to engage the individual's personal development plan.
* You must be able to evidence leading top performing sales teams and show an ingrained ability to build their skill through the use of regular appraisals and performance measures.
* Capable of articulating your strategy behind hitting target & revenue numbers.
* Excellent communication and coaching skills and a high degree of Emotional Intelligence.
* Solid, analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to coach through leading complex high-value sales opportunities.