£20,000 - £20,000
020 8989 7779
Key Purpose of the Job
To deliver the company's sales targets and objectives while maintaining excellent customer satisfaction. Selling the companies full range of telecommunication products and services.
Full product training will be given but to apply for this role you must have a minimum of 4 years B2B sales experience.
- To work at a business-to-business level within the allocated client base.
- React to and create sales opportunities through sales force
- Close new business sales and grow client spend through solution-based selling and to identify additional sales opportunities
- To focus on exceeding Customer Needs and Expectations
- Recognise and pursue opportunities to secure more complex sales with the support of the company's own field consultants, Data and Mobility Specialists.
- To complete all paperwork accurately and correctly to allow the processing of orders
- To provide all sales leads to field representative within 24 hours of visit being booked.
- To manage all prospects and tasks with accuracy to enable accurate forecasting and prospecting
- To meet and exceed sales targets as set by the company
- To maximize all customer contacts and interactions by promoting cross portfolio
- To deliver 4 schedule 5 areas to deliver energizer incentive
- To deliver profitability through achieving Gross Margin targets to ensure and financial stable business
- To deliver as individuals and succeed as team
- To deliver quality sales and be second to no-one
- To celebrate our own and company's successes
- To engage with a minimum of 30 DMC per day
- To generate 10 new sales opportunities per day
- 100% of targets to be achieved in all targeted areas.