£18,000 - £23,000
020 8989 7779
Salary 18k-23k plus uncapped commission
Full product training given to ensure your success
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Sales Executive to join our friendly team based in Wokingham. As a Sales Executive you will be responsible to achieve defined order targets and goals through pro-active telesales contact with existing customers and new businesses.
About the Team:
- Highly experienced sales management team.
- Dynamic, focused and friendly atmosphere with continuous guidance and support.
- Site has free parking and good access to Bus and Rail routes from Reading, Bracknell and surrounding areas in Berkshire.
- Regular team events and fun activities planned.
The Sales Executive role will include the following responsibilities:
- To achieve defined order targets and goals through pro-active telesales contact with existing customers and new businesses.
- To ensure customers are fully aware of the full range of products and services that can be provided, along with their business benefits.
- To sell the full range of products and services, pro-actively up-selling and cross-selling new products and services to both new and existing customers.
- To protect existing customers from competitive attack and ensure Customer Satisfaction targets are achieved.
- Demonstrating professionalism at all times when representing the business.
To be considered for our Sales Executive role, our ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Comprehensive knowledge and working experience in the Telecoms industry preferable.
- 1-2 years' successful track record in sales.
- Good understanding of B2B markets and ability to have business conversations.
You will also have the following knowledge and skills:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Great telephony skills and exceptional sales ability.
- Disciplined Work Approach and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work comfortably under pressure.
- You must be self-motivated and driven.
The successful Sales Executive will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Industry leading training.
- Uncapped commissions.
- Access to the company benefits.
- Contribution towards a private pension scheme
- Opportunity to progress into Key Accounts or Field sales role within 12-18 months
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £23,000.00 /year
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)