Sales Consultant / Executive
£22,000 - £22,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
I am currently recruiting on behalf of my client who in 2018 were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. I am seeking a number of Sales Executives to join this insurance business as they embark on a recruitment drive to build a new insurance platform that will lead in innovation within the industry. Previously listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest startups in London this organisation is going from strength to strength and it is a great time to join them and be a part of their big plans.
The Sales team play a key role in their growth both in the UK and internationally. They are a fun, proactive and energetic company with ambition and progression plans that will see a very successful future for both them and the team behind them. They are looking for likeminded individuals who want to progress their careers and be a key part in the success of the business.
- A passionate individual who is keen to be a part of building something in a collaborative environment
- Be highly interested in startups and motivated to disrupt a traditional industry, challenging people to see insurance from a new perspective
- You are tech savvy and always eager to learn more
- A natural at building rapport and lasting relationships making sure you fully understand individual needs
- Good social and self-management skills along with self-awareness and the ability to be empathetic whilst being and remaining highly motivated at all times
- Has the desire for success
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- An eye for detail and a flair for building rapport
- You're able to listen to customer's needs, focusing in on their core concerns
- You thrive in a goal orientated environment
- You're comfortable on the phone and have experience in outbound/inbound calls
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively
- A respectful team player who can manage their own time well, whilst prioritising team targets
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Intuitive in understanding problems and efficient in solutions
- Able to work a 40-hour shift pattern between the hours of 9am-7pm Mon-Fri and 10-6pm on weekends (This will be on a rota basis)
- Competitive pay
- The freedom to manage your own workload
- Development opportunities & career progression
- Regular team and company socials
- Access to shared company e-scooters and Santander cycle keys
- Mobility benefits (Uber credits, Deliveroo vouchers etc)
- Free breakfasts every Friday, plus plenty of snacks in between
- First-hand experience of working in an exceptional team at one of London's fastest growing startups!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 plus £8,000-£12,000 OTE / year
Dont miss out on this great oppurtunity, get in contact with Scott @Contact Centre Partners or click 'apply now' to be considered.