Resource Planning Analyst
Planning & Analytics
£35,000 - £40,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy which offers permanent, temporary and interim recruitment solutions to the customer contact market
Currently, on behalf of one of our very well-established clients, we are on the lookout for an experienced Resource Planning Analyst to take ownership of their 60 FTE, inbound, multi-channel contact centre.
This is a great opportunity to work with a well reputed organisation within the not for profit sector. As well as being hard working, focused and motivated, they are extremely fun, friendly and supportive and are looking for a likeminded individual to compliment the working environment. Based in London and working out of modern and relatively newly refurbished offices this is a fantastic place to work, with amazing views of London.
As an experienced Resource Planner/Planning Analyst, you will be taking full responsibility for the forecasting, planning and scheduling of the 60 FTE Contact Centre on a mid to long term basis.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Manage the rotation of work types for staff; considering skill set and levels at which customer service advisors have been trained
- Building on and improving the current workforce models for teams allowing you to accurately forecast activity and plan resource levels required to provide world-class membership services
- Produce annual volume and resource forecasts taking ownership of the annual headcount planning and budgeting for staff ensuring up to date useable records are kept.
- Take ownership of workload and be confident in communicating with key stakeholders and other key people in the business including various departments to discuss process and system change ensuring you calculate the impact this will have on all contact centre activity
- Monitor and report on KPI and productivity levels
- Plan shifts for all customer service advisors based on predicted call volume (considering; breaks, lunches etc)
- Provide schedules to the customer service advisors at least 4 weeks in advance
- Ensure all admin work is planned into the customer service advisors schedules (at least) 1 week in advance and making any adjustments daily as you see necessary
- To distribute all necessary work to customer service advisors in a timely manner each morning and then pro-actively coordinate with the TM/TL throughout the day to help them deliver the required volumes of completed admin while balancing this with delivering SLA on phone calls.
- Identify and pro-actively manage unexpected changes, adjusting priorities and resource plans as necessary to accommodate demands.
- Meet and exceed SLAs and KPIs
In Return: You will receive a very competitive salary of up to £40,000 + additional company benefits as well as a great office location and working environment
If you would like to be considered for this great opportunity, please apply now or contact Scott at Contact Centre Partners for more details.