Resource Planning Adviser
Planning & Analytics
£21,000 - £21,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy which provides permanent, temporary and interim staff within the customer contact market.
We are pleased to be partnering with a leading outsourcer in West Yorkshire who have been market leaders for over 30 years. They are looking for a Resource Planning Adviser to work within the Financial Services, Legal and Commercial area of the business.
As a Resource Planning Adviser, you will be joining the Resource Planning team to provide support to both their external and internal stakeholder within the contact centre.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Analysing call and shrinkage forecasting as well as the schedules of the advisor
- Scheduling and optimising activities, using intraday predicted performance.
- Driving and identifying supply and demand.
- Reporting on forecasted SLA's.
- Monitoring of call volume and average handling time.
- Managing short-term planning.
Experience needed for the role:
- Strong hands on experience with Aspect eWFM
- Strong hands on experience using telephony systems
- Previous experience in forecasting and scheduling
- Excellent IT skills.
To apply for this role, please contact Ashley Hewitt at Contact Centre Partners!