Resource and Data Analyst (18 Month FTC)
Planning & Analytics
£35,000 - £40,000
020 8989 7779
Resource and Data Analyst (18 Month FTC) - East Anglia Region - with travel - £35,000+
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy which offers permanent, temporary and interim recruitment solutions to the customer contact market
We are currently are on the lookout for a Resource and Data Analyst on behalf of one of our clients who operate in the financial space. This is a contract position for an initial period of 18 Months and will be to take ownership of the day to day resource planning and Analysis of a multisite contact centre with an FTE in the region of 80-90.
The successful applicant will be reporting directly to the Data Analytics Manager and will be responsible for the forecasting, planning and data analytics of both the inbound and outbound traffic for the contact centres as well as additional projects surrounding the implementation and maintenance of the Resource Planning Management tools.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Occasional travel to the London office
- Forecasting of short and long term resource planning
- Further develop the existing resource planning processes with the aim to improve its efficiency and overall 'customer experience'
- Ensure all tools, processes and procedures used for resource planning are properly documented and updated
- Communicate effectively with the senior management and operational teams
- Responsible for the reporting, analytical metrics and identifying of trends
- Provide data requests to pull data from various systems (i.e. Dialler)
- Create reports / dashboards
Skill / Qualifications needed:
- Minimum of A-Level (or equivalent) in a numerate or technical subject.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- Experience in the collation and presentation of data analysis
- Experience within a call centre environment
- Experience of working and communicating with key stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- SQL language skills
- Other querying tools including SAS, R and Python are desirable but not essential
- Microsoft Power BI, Tableau and Avora
In Return: You will receive competitive salary + additional company benefits as well as a great office location and working environment with a dress down daily policy.
If you would like to be considered for this great opportunity, please apply now or contact Scott at Contact Centre Partners for more details.