Real Time Analyst
Planning & Analytics
£25,000 - £30,000
020 8989 7779
Real Time Analyst - Kent - £25,000 - £30,000
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy which offers permanent, temporary and interim recruitment solutions to the customer contact market.
We are delighted to be looking for a Real Time Analyst for our client based in Kent who specialise in the housing and property space.
With the aim to keep the extremely high service level up across all departs including but not limited to customer service, sales, customer experience, complaints and collections my client are keen to meet with professional, fun and friendly applicants who take pride in their work and equally share the same values as the company when it comes to customer satisfaction.
Supporting both the MI and Resource Planning Manager, you will be working in a fast-paced environment, where the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines is key to success and achieving the desired results. You will be working alongside team members dealing with the real time processes which support the operation in achieving SLAs and maximising efficiency and daily performance across Contact Centre/s. You will be a quick thinker and able to make quick decisions as and when change appears and ensure that the workforce management responds to address service level challenges and requirements.
On a day to day basis you will be providing real time analytics which will need immediate intervention. So, experience to this effect is essential.
- Provides support to the Resource Planning function ensuring delivery of the daily capacity plans
- Delivering optimised plans to key stakeholders consisting of recommendations for change or improvements
- Monitoring real-time using a WFM reporting software
- Ensure real time staffing needs are met for both inbound and outbound
- Tracks forecast accuracy and implements changes to improve in the short and medium term
- Provide detailed updates to the Operations, Strategy and Planning Teams which will include creating and maintaining reports, analysing shortfalls and taking necessary action to achieve SLAs
- Knowledge of Resource Planning and Real-time Management
- Ability to analyse complex situations and data, and take immediate intervention action
- Ability to present analysis and recommendations at a senior level
- Experience of analysing key performance, headcount, dialler and inbound and outbound calls
- Advanced Excel skills
- Analytical ability
- Working knowledge and experience of telephony applications and workforce management tools within a Contact Centre planning environment
- Ability to converse effectively at all levels and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders (often at a more senior level)
In Return One of the major benefits of working for this organisation is they really do appreciate their staff and are fully aware of the benefit of having you an employee. You will receive the following + additional benefits;
- A competitive salary of between £25,000 and £30,000 (dependant on experience)
- 25 days Annual Leave
If this sounds like a role which you'd like to be considered for, please contact Scott at Contact Centre Partners now!