Real Time Analyst
Planning & Analytics
Yorkshire & Humberside
£20,000 - £25,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy providing permanent, temporary and interim recruitment solutions across the customer contact market.
We are pleased partnering with one of the UK's leading legal entities.
My client is looking for a Real Time Analyst to help with the intraday operations and make sure the SLA's and KPI's are met and adhered to.
Your main responsibilities will include monitoring call volumes and reacting in real time as queues develop. You will also use this information to modify skilling and scheduling, so service level agreement can be made. You will also be expected plan call outs as well as provide back up support for forecasting and scheduling.
- 3+ years' experience in inbound call centre
- 2+ years' experience planning and scheduling in a call centre
- Designing, implementing and maintaining effective shift patterns
- Managing headcount and holidays, by forecasting, planning and redistributing resource
- Strong analytical skills and mathematical skills will also be expired
If you can see yourself joining an ever-growing contact centre, then please get in touch!
For more information or to apply for this role; please contact Ashley Hewitt at Contact Centre Partners!