Purchase Ledger Clerk
£20,000 - £25,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are delighted to be working alongside an ever expanding company based near Wembley, London who are currently recruiting a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their busy and dynamic team.
The role of a Purchase Ledger Clerk within this organisation will be to take responsibility for dealing with purchase enquiries, invoicing and payments within the organisation.
The role will entail but not limited to:
- Handling emails
- Preparing supplier payments
- Posting overheads invoices
- Filing statements and Bacs payments
- Intercompany recharges
To apply for this role, you must have the following:
- Previous Purchase ledger experience within a busy organisation is a must.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to multi task and be extremely organised .
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision
For more information on this role or to be considered please send your CV to