Planning & Analytics
£35,000 - £35,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy which offers permanent, temporary and interim recruitment solutions to the customer contact market.
On behalf of one of our well reputed and highly successful clients, we are looking for a Planning Lead for their busy Contact Centre based in the South of England.
This is a multi-channel operation for a business offering multiple products across several sub-brands. The successful Planning Lead will be responsible for maintaining and improving service levels for a specific part of the wider business as well as playing a role in helping the organisation as a whole achieve company-wide goals.
This will be achieved by providing the required support to the consolidated multi-site monthly planning cycle & process and own the site monthly plans in order to enhance resource utilisation and campaign performance, which will be achieved with the effective management of the workforce management and dialler systems in addition to the planning team and function as a whole.
In order to succeed within this great opportunity, you will need to have excellent communication skills, to ensure Stakeholders of all levels are kept up to date about real time as well as the weekly performance of the department/s. You will be confident in giving constructive and necessary feedback as well as recommendations to stakeholders to improve the various elements within resource planning and the areas under your influence and management including customer experience.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Manage a team of 5 including; planning & dialler analysts and specialists.
- Establish a robust contingency planning process to optimise performance results and ensure business continuity.
- Own the Week Ahead process and statement, reviewing performance month to date and re-forecasting performance for the rest of the month, taking actions to optimise output.
- Own the collation of accurate weekly resource position for the site, outlining status and reason for change.
- Complete monthly planning cycles through ownership of the Day Ahead and real time process ensuring both KPI's and SLA's are met and adhered to.
- Provide stakeholders with detailed updates and commentary throughout the monthly planning cycle, highlighting risks and opportunities including month ahead and look backs.
- Maximise Campaign performance through designing and managing effective daily/weekly/monthly dialling strategies which maximise Outbound revenue.
- Manage shrinkage thresholds, yearly/monthly/weekly/daily, to deliver required resource.
- Agree and manage a RAG service agreement with Operations, giving clarity of services provided and actions to be taken, by whom, in stages of service level failure.
- Understand the Month Ahead plan, taking necessary actions to deliver the required resource profile to deliver results.
- Chair weekly campaign reviews with Campaign Managers and Operations, making recommendations to optimise commercial performance.
Required Experience / Key Skills
- Must have line management experience and be confident leading a team.
- Vastly Resilient and pro-active.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Dialler management experience -both progressive and predictive diallers; ideally Avaya Proactive Contact and Call Media - desirable but not essential.
- Strong understanding of business targets and goals and delivering commercial results
- Ideally experience within a compliant and regulated environment.
- Excel - intermediate.
- 3 years resource planning, scheduling and real time management experience
- Experience in managing and optimising WFM systems, preferably including IEX.
You will receive a competitive salary of up to £35,000 which is reviewed yearly + Bonus + additional company benefits and a fantastic working environment.
Please apply now to be immediately considered by calling Scott at Contact Centre Partners or by clicking apply now and submitting your CV.