Planning & Analytics
020 8989 7779
MI Manager - Hertfordshire £competitive
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy which offers permanent, temporary and interim recruitment solutions to the customer contact market.
On behalf of one of our clients, we are currently looking for an experienced Customer Care MI Manager. Our market leading and well reputed client who strive for continued growth and success are looking for a like-minded individual to take on a role which has 4 direct reports (2 junior and 2 senior). The ideal candidate will possess strong management and leadership skills along with exceptional data analytics expertise.
- Deliver reports, data and metrics to key stakeholders throughout the business
- As well as improve upon existing, you will generate new and enhanced insight to inform and influence both operational and strategic decisions.
- Manage, mentor and lead a team of analysts who will be tasked with the creation and delivery of all reporting and insight.
- To be responsible for the management and creation of reports
- Detection of improvement methods to produce and exhibit perceptive reporting on the fundamental operational metrics and customer journey insights
- Manage the lifecycle of MI within Customer Care
- Run consistent on-demand SMT reporting against all stages of the customer Journey as well as operational performance reporting to the operational SMT
- Be involved in any business transformation initiatives to ensure they tie in with the MI requirements and functionality throughout the Lifecyle of the project
- Keep within all KPI's, SLA's and timeframes
- Discover and relevantly handle necessary improvements to an insufficient data
- Coach management teams in the 'best practice' use of MI for continued improvement strategies
- Ensure lasting and effective relationships are built throughout the business
- Identify all information/reporting needs ensuring a high quality in its delivery MI reporting and data Analytics across all relevant functions
- Continue to delivery accurate and efficient reporting schedules
- Be a crucial contributor in all 'change' related to both data and metrics definitions and take ownership of these definitions
Key Skills/Experience Needed
- Experience in a management or senior leadership capacity to be able to effectively manage and mentor high performing teams and add value through effective coaching.
- Experience in SQL, sharepoint and powerpoint BI desirable
- Confidence and experience dealing at stakeholder level, to effectively build relationships and communicate data effectively
- Be able to demonstrate having commercial awareness as well as a financial understanding
- Ability to design and develop business performance reporting within a customer care and contact centre environment
- Previous experience on delivering strong results on projects
- Experience accurately forecasting data to create insight
- Impeccable communication skills to converse at various levels and explain technical data and information prompting improved understanding
- Demonstrate ability to identify errors and or areas for improvement and have a clear understanding and view on how to improve upon the findings
This is a great opportunity to work for a truly fantastic organisation who has and are continuing to go from strength to strength. Please click apply now to be considered for this role or alternatively contact Scott at Contact Centre Partners.