£15,000 - £25,000
020 8989 7779
Full time and part time hours will be considered for this role
B2B Lead Generators / Appointment Maker
Do you have a natural flair for rapport building on the phone, results driven and hungry for continued success in your sales career? Welcome recognition and attractive rewards for your outstanding performance. If so this is your perfect opportunity to join an independently owned company as part of a national business telecoms solution provider, where you can put your sales experience and abundance of enthusiasm to great use.
This ambitious business employs a team of over 30 professionals comprising of specialists in broadband, mobile, security, data, convergence and telephony.
Working as part of a driven and lively team with the support of the Telesales Manager, as a Lead Generator you'll be responsible for contacting existing and prospective business customers to promote the companies products and services, engaging them in a business conversation whilst identifying potential sales opportunities. You will receive comprehensive and structured training that will enable you to focus on achieving sales leads for Cloud, Data, Systems and Mobiles and where appropriate you will book appointments for the field-based sales team.
As a B2B Lead Generator, your main duties will include although not be limited to;
- Proactively calling existing, lapsed and new customers to secure new/additional business
- Arranging appointments for the Field Sales team where appropriate, ensuring full notes and preparation are passed to the colleague attending the appointment
- Using marketing campaign information to contact customers in a controlled way
- Managing the CRM system effectively, ensuring all relevant customer information is entered onto the system
- Ensuring sales targets are achieved, along with other activity-based targets
To be considered for this role of B2B Lead Generator you MUST have the following experience, skills, knowledge and attributes:
- A minimum 1 years telesales experience or appointment setting experience
- Enthusiasm and keenness to learn
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Ability to negotiate and close new business sales
- Self-motivated and a hunger for success
- Flexibility towards tasks
- Good IT skills including the use of CRM databases
- Accurate and timely data entry skills
You will be part of a well-established and thriving business with the backing of a national brand and will receive comprehensive product training to enable you to continue to thrive in your sales career.
Salary:£15,000 - £25,000 level dependent on industry experience and proven sales track record. Most importantly you will have uncapped earning potential with commission / bonuses. Based on performance of other existing team members, OTE £36,000+ per annum.
Attractive benefits: Uncapped Bonus Structure
Job Type: Full-time or part time
Salary: £15,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year