IT Systems Administrator (Temp to Perm)
£12 - £13
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are pleased to be working exclusively with a long-standing utilities business in Rickmansworth who are recruiting for an IT Administrator to join their busy IT department ASAP on a temp to perm basis.
Working alongside the Head of IT and Project Management Team you will be offering 1st and 2nd line support to staff across the organisation with technological issues or problems. You will also take responsibility for the printer and set-up and support of video and audio conferencing and AV equipment.
As an IT Administrator you will manage the network security and connectivity, as well as setting up user accounts, permissions and passwords. Additionally, you will receive support and training to develop your skills in other areas of systems support.
Required IT Experience:
- Minimum 2 years' IT Admin/Support experience
- Office 365 Admin Skills (including SharePoint, OneDrive)
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
- Experience with firewalls, VPN's, RDP protocol, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
- Ability to set up and configure server hardware
- A pro-active attitude
- Excellent communication
- Flexibility to occasionally travel to offices in Ware and London, as such a driving licence is essential
The hours will be 37.5 hours per week, 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday with the flexibility to work the occasional weekend as and when necessary. Pay is £12-£13 per hour DOA.
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply on the link below to be considered.