Inside Sales Executive
£25,000 - £25,000
020 8989 7779
Job Title: Inside Sales Executive
Reports to: Sales Manager, Key Accounts
Main Function of the Role
As a Inside Sales Executive your primary role will be to identify and realise revenue growth from within your client portfolio. You will be tasked with promoting client spend across the whole range of our clientssolutions through outbound sales activity.
You will be a tenacious relationship builder and problem solver taking responsibility for an extensive account portfolio. The position will suit an individual with a fervent interest in the business world and strong desire to excel within a commercial role.
The Inside Sales Executive will develop and utilise sales and account-handling skills to ensure their clients enjoy a mutually beneficial business relationship. The responsibilities involve many aspects of the client relationship including, but not limited to, initial introduction & account management, reporting, administration and support.
An ability to interact with and influence people at all levels within client organisations is critical.
- Plan, prioritise and manage outbound sales activities to achieve revenue targets
- Maintain and develop effective relationships across all the relevant levels of the Account base
- Ensure upselling and cross selling opportunities are developed and won; achieve an increased share of account 'wallet'.
- Act as a point of contact to the Key Account portfolio within the business, working with and supporting Key Account Managers as necessary.
- Ensure that client expectations are met, co-ordinating resolution of any escalation of service issues and system service failures.
- First class communication skills with the ability to build relationships and all levels
- Commercial acumen with the ability to plan and execute a business strategy in a methodical manner
- Sales and/or other relevant commercial experience within a highly structured and target based environment.
- Demonstrable experience in over-achieving revenue targets within a commercial environment.
- Experience within a high volume inside sales role
Level of education/ training
- Graduate calibre.
Special aptitudes/ personal characteristics
- Highly commercial; self-starting with the drive to increase sales and revenue.
- Excellent relationship skills; the ability to interact at all levels.
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative
- An ability to communicate, negotiate and influence effectively.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload accordingly.
- Excellent negotiation skills, with the ability to deliver valuable outcomes to customers and their business.
Salary and benefits
- Basic salary £25000 plus uncapped commission. OTE 40K
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Enhanced sick pay
- Eyecare vouchers
- Maternity/Paternity pay