Inside Sales Executive
£25,000 - £32,000
020 8989 7779
Inside Sales Executive (new business)
Overall Role Purpose
The indoor Sales Executive (new business) is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new business opportunities for the Business Development Managers. This individual needs to be highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business from multiple sources.
Main responsibilities and key activities
- Generation of new sales leads and converting these leads into new business appointments for the business development managers.
- Work with Head of Sales/Head of Telesales to drive the overall sales pipeline
- All new business appointments must be qualified to achieve the minimum threshold expected for a business development manager to visit or indoor/account manager to manage.
- Prospecting for new customers and lead generation, self- sourcing and management of internal data sources.
- Follow up on all leads identified or provided through our internal data strategy.
- Must work very closely with assigned Business Development Manager to maximise new business opportunities and appropriate business initiatives.
- Execute regular sales campaigns to identified prospects using internal marketing templates available.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in Open CRM, ensuring all information is logged, accurate and completed daily.
New Business Generation & KPI's
- Direct communication with customers via telephone and email, quality over quantity.
- New prospects to be contacted daily by email using agreed templates, this will also include future marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for generating new business appointments for the business development managers daily.
- Self-sourcing and then cold calling new opportunities that will be qualified weekly.
- Management of incoming leads through various sources which are then updated in CRM.
- 30 new calls per day, 150 per week
- 200 new per week
- 7 appointments per week
- 10 new opportunities
- CRM to be updated daily
Behavioural Skills & Competencies
Key Skills & Competencies
- Highly driven, self-motivated and enthusiastic about achieving agreed KPI's.
- High commercial and business acumen, use of products, processes and internal systems.
- Strong negotiation skills, service and customer service orientation, understands the business and value proposition.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst always keeping our ethos and company values close to every decision you make.
- A new business hunter that enjoys the challenge of gaining new business appointments with targeted suspect/prospects.
- The ability to build and manage strong customer relationships along with being a strong team player.
Expected years of experience
- A progressive and proven track record of pre-sales/sales related activities
- Experience of maintaining a CRM/data base system