Income Officer (Credit Control)
£15 - £15
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are pleased to be working alongside a longstanding client based in Sidcup who run a leading housing association in London and home counties. Due to company growth you will work within a busy revenues team responsible for maximising income, reducing debts and meeting targets.
You will be calling out to residents collecting income and debt on behalf of the business and where relevant taking enforcement actions and involving external parties.
You MUST be able to demonstrate the following:
- A clear, professional, and articulate phone manner,
- Proven track record of working effectively and efficiently within a busy collections team,
- A positive attitude and passion for customer care,
- Well organised, numerical, logical, friendly, and level headed,
- Ability to manage your own workload and performance,
- Previous experience within a fast-paced credit control or debt recovery role,
- It is ESSENTIAL you are fluent in English both written and spoken.
Ideally you will have a knowledge of the housing sector and welfare system, as well as an understanding of the legalities of debt collection.
Please note this is an 8 to 10-week contract starting on or before November 26th, with potential for the most outstanding candidates to gain permanent or fixed term contracts.
This is a Monday to Friday role working 9am to 5pm at a rate of £14.50 per hour before deductions (tax, NI etc.)
If this role is of interest, please apply via the link provided for your CV to be considered.
Due to a high volume of applications please do not call in regarding this role, only suitable candidates will be contacted