Head of Forecasting
Planning & Analytics
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy which offers permanent, temporary and interim recruitment solutions to the customer contact market.
I am currently continuing our support of an amazing brand as they now look to recruit to a Senior Forecasting Manager / Head of Forecasting to oversee the ever-growing and dynamic contact centre operation based in the Southern Home Counties.
As the focal point of the forecasting operation, you will be responsible for the 24/7, multi-channel contact centre operation and oversee all short and long-range forecasting as well as capacity planning.
Working closely with the Head of Resource Planning & Scheduling, the Head of Real Time Management and a Director of Planning, you will play an integral part in the evolution of our client's customer contact offering as well as taking a lead in vendor partnership management.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Responsible for the complete resource lifecycle planning and scheduling of an integrated network of call centres.
- Manage forecasting, develop and manage LOB forecasts, staffing models and vendor management
- Proactively identify, analyse, remediate or modify operational process changes, excess capacity, and defects in forecast models to deliver best in class workforce plans
- Advise senior management of potential client service risks and coordinate with the appropriate department to resolve gaps, output issues, or other problems.
- Collaborate with operations leaders and business partners to develop workforce strategies and plans to meet changing business needs.
- Leverage data to clearly articulate problems and support counter measures to close performance gaps.
- Identify and plan for special causes including: spikes and/or step changes in demand,
- Communicate key information across the business so that everyone is aware of service, metrics and significant variation in performance.
Advise senior management of potential risks to production plans due to labour shortages, scheduling conflicts, or personnel issues. Coordinate with the appropriate department to resolve resource gaps, output issues, or other problems/bottlenecks
You will have a keen eye for detail and be a real 'ideas' person who isn't afraid to share best practice and implement tactical changes to ensure your function is as productive and efficient as possible.
A confident communication manner is required along with the ability to engage with a multitude of peer level stakeholders as well as with executive board members.
If this sounds like a role which you'd like to be considered for, please contact Scott at Contact Centre Partners now!