Planning & Analytics
£35,000 - £40,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy which offers permanent, temporary and interim recruitment solutions to the customer contact market.
I am delighted to be working with my existing client in the search for a fraud analyst to join them at their offices based in the Hertfordshire area. This is a great opportunity to join a well reputed and established organisation who have a great working environment.
My Client is currently looking for an experienced Fraud Analyst to help identify risk in advance and as early as possible across a variety of functions within the business. Prevention of financial leakage as well as other areas will be one of your primary goals.
- Drive improvement to process via investigation of analytical reports
- Understand the revenue impact within the change of ownership department and the wider business to deliver a robust plan which best supports the business
- Validate and investigate potentially fraudulent change of ownership requests ensuring a reduction of risk to the business and any third parties
- Intelligence investigation via analytical evalution of legal documents
- Ensure case logs are kept accurately and in a detailed fashion
- Direct investigation of fraud
- Quality audit complex cases and files to identify issues and suspicious activity
- Ensure the monitoring of activity to identify situation where fraud may take or is likely to take place
- Measure both the teams performance and process' from a highly analytical persepctive to ensure KPI's are identified and met
- Previous experience analysing and identifying fraud
- Advanced in Microsoft packages especially Excel
- Able to meet financial and other KPI's
- Able to challenge data to ensure nothing is missed to lead to identifying risk before it happens
- Have exceptional data analytical skills and experience
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
You will receive a Basic Salary of £35-40,000 + some great company benefits, including; Career progression, free onsite parking, options for profit share, Enhanced pension scheme, Private medical and life insurance plus much, much more.
If you are interested in being considered for this role please contact Scott @ Contact Centre Partner or simply click apply now and send me your CV