Field Sales Executive
£20,000 - £38,000
020 8989 7779
Field Sales Consultant
To sell calls, convergent & IT solutions, lines and mobile products and services to deliver sales and customer service targets for the Wolverhampton branch. Pro-active outbound telephone calling to key customer contacts and decision makers within a defined geographical customer base.
- Achieve sales targets in all agreed areas
- Arrange & attend client meetings to sell the company portfolio of products and services in line with key metrics.
- Sell the full range of company products and services, keeping informed on any changes to the portfolio and pricing.
- Build strong customer relationships, engaging the client at Key Decision Maker level in business debates to identify, qualify & close solution opportunities.
- Account manage your customer base, keeping up to date with market and business trends including competitor activities, understanding developments for the client and identifying new and emerging business opportunities.
- Populate CRM tools as appropriate.
- Respond to leads provided within 24 hours and update systems accordingly
- Ensure a positive customer experience is achieved with every customer interaction; manage customer expectation in terms of delivery, installation and billing.
- Be familiar with the ordering processes to ensure customer orders are dealt with efficiently and 'Right First Time' with no order discrepancy failures.
- Constructively work as part of one sales team, sharing ideas, knowledge and resources to help build a first class sales force.
- Utilise the company resources and the brand to achieve results for the business and for the customer.
- To contribute positively to your own personal development through participation in coaching, training, and job shadowing
- Take responsibility for a defined lead role area and support the team as required
Specific Job Requirements
The individual needs to be able to work with the minimum of supervision, be part of a team, able to achieve results through virtual team-working, present a quality image and be willing to work unscheduled hours.
- An appreciation of confidentiality and security is essential.
- Understand & comply with regulatory, fair trading and competition rules
- Highly Pro-active
- Be driven, determined & self-motivated
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Excellent listening skills
- Able to identify, generate and close new business
- Flexible approach to meet business requirements
- Display a sound knowledge, understanding and empathy of a customers business * Own problems until fully resolved
- Minimum Training Standards/Experience Essential
- Sales experience in the telecoms sector is a MUST for this role
- Minimum 12 months relevant business/work experience.
- Computer literacy and Key systems skills & knowledge (i.e. MS Office, Outlook).
- Knowledge of telecommunications products & services.
- Commercial awareness
- £28,000 - £30,000
- Commission Average £20,000 PA
- Car allowance -£4,000 pa
- 5 weeks holiday
- Health Care scheme