Dialler Strategy and Call Flow Manager
Planning & Analytics
£38,000 - £38,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy which offers permanent, temporary and interim recruitment solutions to the customer contact market.
I am currently continuing our support of an amazing brand as they now look to recruit a Dialler Strategy Manager to support the ongoing business and department needs based in Kent.
We are searching for someone who is keen to work with a business that prides themselves on providing exceptional customer service, so someone who is of the same nature and is able to deliver a seamless customer journey utilising technology to support a variety of contact channels will be a great fit.
You will be responsible for implementing and managing the multi-channel strategy for the company's Customer Service Centre including;
- Managing and maintaining the ACD system
- Call flows
- Digital contact methods and supporting the digital strategy.
- Improving Customer contact using outbound dialler campaigns and developing new strategies.
- Create, test and implement contact dialler strategies based on customer behaviours, demographics, dialler settings and data outputs in conjunction with devised strategies.
- Analyse and filter data
- Provide feedback and report on performance
- Track success making relevant and constructive recommendations for the collections dialling strategy and call routing.
To be considered we are looking for the following skills and attributes
- Effective listening skills with a strong eye and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience of managing a multi-channel channel strategy within a fast-paced Contact Centre
- Relevant experience of working in a VOIP ACD environment
- Experience as a dialler strategy manager with the ability to drive performance
- Numeracy and analytical skills
- Full understanding of all Ofcom/ICO/DMA and other regulatory requirements
- Strong Telephony background with SIP, LAN/WAN and VOIP networking
- Communications understanding
- MS Office with strong Excel skills essential
- SQL experience is desirable but not essential
In return you will receive a competitive salary of £38,000 along with additional benefits such as; working in a fun and friendly environment, full training and support, 26 days holiday which rises with your length of service, annual bonus, pension, healthcare + more.
If this sounds like a role that meets your requirements and skill set, then please apply now for more information and consideration. Or contact Scott @ Contact Centre Partners