Dialler Manager (12 Month FTC)
Planning & Analytics
£33,000 - £33,000
020 8989 7779
Dialler Manager (12 Month FTC) - Suffolk with travel - £33,000 - Maternity Cover
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy which offers permanent, temporary and interim recruitment solutions to the customer contact market
We are currently are on the lookout for a Dialler Manager on behalf of one of our clients who operate in the financial space. This is a contract position for maternity cover and will be to take ownership of their 80+ FTE across 2 sites (inbound and outbound).
The successful applicant will be reporting directly into the head of collections and be responsible for all inbound and outbound dialler traffic for the contact centres and ensure it is routed correctly. The role will also involve; outbound campaign management and performing to targets within both SLA's and regulatory guidelines. You will also be responsible for the resource planning within the call centre, to plan for the customer service representatives. So, experience being involved in a resource planning function would be beneficial.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for an organisation in its prime who are continuing to in grow in their success. They have a great culture and working environment which has a fun and supportive approach and is always open to new ideas.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Although based in Suffolk there may the post holder will be required from time to time to travel to London and/or Glasgow
- Be responsible for all Dialler activities and real time tracking of all inbound and outbound performance.
- Take ownership of current and new campaigns to optimise collections and create monthly dialling strategies using historical data
- Ensure the full efficiency always of the Dialler and keep track of productivity including start/end times and lunch/breaks.
- Ensure the correct routing of calls flow to the correct channels and reach the appropriate teams.
- Work with the Collections manager and take ownership of the resource planning functions to ensure FTE requirements are maintained at the required levels across both sites.
- Produce, own and manage CSR Rosters and shift patterns - including approving and declining holiday requests.
- Handle all Dialler based telephony projects and work with key stakeholders to identify new opportunities.
- Create and maintain Dialler manuals for all levels across operations
- Identify and react appropriately in a fast and timely fashion to any and all Dialler issues, ensuring you liaise with IT support and management.
- Report on Dialler metrics with statistical analysis of data trends on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Monitor and report on KPI and productivity levels
- Plan shifts for all customer service advisors based on predicted call volume (considering; breaks, lunches etc)
- Provide schedules to the customer service advisors
- Meet and exceed SLAs and KPIs
Skill / Qualifications needed:
- Experience within a contact Centre environment
- Ideally experience of knowledge with the financial market space
- Experience of operation in an FCA regulated business with knowledge of OFCOM regulations
- Able to report and analyse data
In Return: You will receive a very competitive salary of up to £33,000 + additional company benefits as well as a great office location and working environment and dress down daily
If you would like to be considered for this great opportunity, please apply now or contact Scott at Contact Centre Partners for more details.