Debt recovery / Income Officer
£15 - £15 per hour
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are pleased to be working alongside a longstanding client based in Sidcup who run a leading housing association in London and home counties. You will be working on a big project within a busy revenues team responsible for maximising income, reducing debts and meeting targets.
You will be taking enforcement action including representation at Court and recovering arrears mainly by telephone but also via all other forms of communication available.
You MUST be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous collections, credit control or debt recovery experience within any industry,
- Ability to work in a busy, target driven environment,
- A clear, professional, and articulate phone manner,
- A positive attitude and passion for customer care,
- Well organised, numerical, friendly, and enthusiastic,
- Computer literacy and a fast learner who will be happy learning new software,
- Strong attention to detail and self-motivation.
No prior knowledge of the housing industry is needed however the above criteria is non-negotiable.
Please note this is a 12 week contract starting ASAP, with potential for the most outstanding candidates to gain permanent or fixed term contracts.
This is a Monday to Friday role working 9am to 5pm at a rate of £15 per hour before deductions (tax, NI etc.)
If this role is of interest, please apply via the link provided for your CV to be considered.
Due to a high volume of applications please do not call in regarding this role, only suitable candidates will be contacted