Customer Services Executive x 10
£24,000 - £26,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are pleased to be working alongside a dynamic and innovative international start-up business as they undergo a period of growth and expansion into the UK market. This is an exciting business to be joining with a huge amount of opportunity for enthusiastic and driven customer service professionals.
You will be offering an exceptional level of customer service via phone, email/Zendesk and social media in order to build fantastic relationships and high levels of satisfaction whilst working in a fast paced and energetic team driven environment that offers great potential for career growth.
This is a business that prides itself upon honesty and fairness and a personalised and caring approach to customer service and as such are looking for big personalities with great communication skills who can build a fantastic rapport with customers.
What We Are Looking For:
- 1+ Year's Customer Support Experience (Office-based)
- Recent Graduates with no experience may also be considered
- Flexibility to work shifts that may include weekends and nights
- Ambitious, Self-Motivated and Energetic Individuals
- Excellent Oral and Written English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Drive
What You Will Get:
- £24,000-£26,000 per annum DOA, plus additional pay for unsocial hours
- 10% performance related bonus
- A fast-pace, diverse and sociable working environment
- Opportunity to join a global player in an exciting, growing industry
- Training and Development opportunities
- Fantastic City Offices (5 minutes from a tube station)
- Brilliant product freebies/credits
- Free Drinks and snacks
- Regular talks with internal and external speakers
Due to the high level of applications we politely ask that you do not call into the office in regards to this role, additionally only suitable candidates can be contacted.