Customer Service Trainer
£30,000 - £30,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are delighted to be once again working alongside a long standing client of ours that are looking for a Contact Centre Trainer to join their growing company. This Contact Centre Trainer will be situated within their contact centre in Sidcup, Kent . You will be working closely alongside the Customer Service Manager and Customer Service Trainer to create and deliver training to both new and existing agents. The ability to lead and motivate those around you is essential while bringing your own individuality and new ways of working to the organisation. All of this while working across multi-channels with anything from technical skills to soft skills and having a positive attitude in helping support and develop staff members while keeping everyone engaged. If you have a passion for training and development and you are looking for a new challenge within a leading organisation in their sector to take your career to the next level and where no two days are the same this may be the role for you.
The role of a Contact Centre Trainer within this organisation will be responsible for ensuring agents both new and existing are coached, mentored and trained to maintain the highest quality of customer service for the company.
The role will entail but not limited to:
- Identify training gaps in knowledge and respond with coaching support
- Create and Deliver training programmes.
- Organise and facilitate in recruitment assessment centres.
- Regularly review, improve and update training materials.
- Setting up new starters within the organisation.
To apply for this role, you must have the following:
- Training experience within a contact centre is ESSENTIAL ( minimum 2 years)
- The ability to deliver technical training to members of staff.
- Leading and motivation of others very important.
- Must have experience in one to one or classroom training.
For more information on this role or to be considered please send your CV to