Customer Service Manager x 2
£40,000 - £46,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy which provides permanent, temporary and interim staff within the customer contact market.
Working alongside a longstanding client who are a market leader within their industry we are recruiting for 2 x Customer Service Managers to join the business on an initial 12-month Fixed Term Contract in a large, multichannel Contact Centre.
As a Customer Service Manager you will take on an integral role in representing the voice of the customer in order to implement service improvements that enhance the Customer Experience and drive a culture of first contact resolution that in turn reduces call volumes.
You will be leading and motivating a team of 8 Team Leaders, overseeing all aspects of performance management and supporting with recruitment and training. Working collaboratively with teams across the business you will inspire others in ensuring KPIs and team objectives are met.
As an individual with excellent communication skills you will form strong working relationships with external stakeholders and contribute to making strategic decisions that tackle the root cause of customer issues.
What You Will Need:
* Significant experience managing a large team within a fast-paced, demanding contact centre
* A track record of inspiring and motivating teams to exceed targets
* Strong digital knowledge with experience in D365, Teams and OneNote
* Experience in leading business improvement projects alongside key stakeholders
* Logical decision-making skills with a focus on finding creative and practical solutions to customer issues
* An energetic personality with the ability to stay positive and resilient under pressure
What You Will Get:
* £40,000 - £46,000 DOA + annual performance related bonus
* Excellent financial benefits including generous pensions, private healthcare and life assurance.
* 26 Days holiday, increasing with service
* Ability to request flexible working
* Opportunity to join a very well-established business that puts great emphasis and investment into training
To be considered for this role please apply using the link below, suitable candidates will be contacted in due course.