Customer Service Associate
£19,500 - £20,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are delighted to be working alongside well known and rewarding company to help support them with their continuing growth as we look to recruit a Customer Service Associate based within their contact centre in Buckinghamshire
The role of the Customer Service Associate within this organisation will be to take responsibility at all stages of the customer service journey. This will be through various methods of inbound and outbound activity while embracing the companies core values through service and support to both customers and clients.
The role will entail but not limited to:
- Responding to calls, emails webchat, social media, letters, faxes etc
- Administration of late customers' accounts
- Updating changes to the customer database
- Maintaining daily statistics
To apply for this role, you must have the following:
- 1-2 years at least within a Customer Service environment
- IT skills in Microsoft Office/Word/Excel/Outlook
- Enthusiastic team player
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
For more information on this role or to be considered please send your CV .