Customer Service Agents x 8
£17,500 - £17,500
020 8989 7779
We are delighted to be working alongside a brand-new client who are one of the largest in their industry. This company operates in 14 countries worldwide and looking for 8 Customer Service Agents to come on board and join their busy and diverse team based in Gloucestershire
The role of a Customer Service Agent within this organisation will be responsible for being the first point of contact and ensure that the customer journey starts of on the right foot. You most be professional, resilient and able to multi task as within such a busy environment no two days will be the same. You must be able to assist while empathise with customers while ensuring they are having a personal experience whilst ensuring all information taken is accurate and recorded correctly in line with the companies policies and procedures.. If you are looking for a role within a well-known global company where sky is the limit and great employee benefits this may be the role for you.
The role will entail but not limited to:
- Managing all customer queries and being the first point of contact.
- Ensuring the customer is transferred to the correct department.
- Recording customer information on internal databases thoroughly
- Provide guidance and a empathetic ear to customers.
To apply for this role, you must have the following:
- MUST have a customer service background
- Has to be able to multi task and previously worked in a fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Needs to be detailed oriented.
Please be aware that these roles are within a shift pattern between the operational hours of 07:00 and 23:00. These will be on a rota to ensure if is fare and flexible with all employees. You will also be required to work one Saturday/Sunday shift every other weekend.
For more information on this role or to be considered please send your CV