Customer Service Advisors x 5 ( 6 month FTC )
£22,000 - £22,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are delighted to be working alongside an award-winning company who are looking for multiple Customer Service Advisors who will be situated in there Hertfordshire office on an initial 6-month fixed term contract. Due to progressive growth here you will be at the forefront of the customer journey and providing updates accurately and accordingly in line with the company's policy. This company are at the forefront of the market so great communication skills both verbal and written are a must. If you have a passion for Customer Service and you are looking for a fast-paced environment to take your career to the next level and where no two days are the same this may be the role for you.
The role of a Customer Service Advisor within this organisation will be responsible for ensuring all calls, emails and other modes of communication are dealt with in a professional and articulate manner.
The role will entail but not limited to:
- Communicate professionally with customers via phone and email.
- Ensuring all customers are made aware at each step of the customer service journey.
- Making sure that you adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Managing your own caseload.
To apply for this role, you must have the following:
- Previous experience within a busy contact centre is ESSENTIAL
- Great communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience dealing with complaints.
- A customer focussed attitude.
For more information on this role or to be considered please send your CV to