Customer Service Advisor x20
£11 - £11
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are proud to be working exclusively alongside an existing client in central London (Liverpool Street station) who are looking to recruit x20 committed Customer Service Advisors / Administrators to join them for +-8 weeks who can show a genuine interest in delivering fantastic service.
Successful candidates MUST be able to demonstrate the following:
- One must have NO CCJ or adverse credit or any previous convictions!
- Good written and spoken English, as you will be communicating via live chat, emails, calls,
- Must be flexible and a team player to get stuck in when the team needs you. You might need to help out on the customer service team answering inbound customer queries or back office admin tasks such a credit back ground checks etc.
- Willing to work 5 days per week = 37.5 hours / week. Rota that needs covering will be Mon - Sat, and you can choose from the following two shifts 11.30am - 8pm OR 12pm - 8.30pm, and only working two Saturdays / Sundays per month,
- Previous customer service and FCA regulated experience within a contact centre is desired,
- A desire to provide quality customer service and first call resolutions, and always maintaining a high level of service focus, and to always be professional, punctual, and reliable.
Temporary to Permanent opportunities available to the best candidates.
All applicants to these roles will be subject to a Credit check and DBS disclosure (police check), so please ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH THIS and know that you have no adverse credit/ CCJ or any previous criminal convictions! All associated costs will be covered by our client.
If this role is of interest, please apply via the link provided for your CV to be considered.
Due to high volume applications we will not be able to consider anyone without any contact centre / call centre experience!