Customer Service Advisor x 12
£19,000 - £19,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are delighted to be working alongside a brand-new client based in Leamington Spa, Warwick . Due to progressive growth they are looking for a mass of Customer Service Agents to come on board and join their busy organisation and really add value. Here you will be at the forefront of the customer journey so attention to detail and great communication skills is a must. If you have a passion for Customer Service and you are looking for a fast-paced environment to take your career to the next level and where no two days are the same this may be the role for you.
The role of a Customer Service Agent within this organisation will be responsible for ensuring all calls and emails are dealt with in a professional manner. Taking ownership of customer escalations and complaints within an appropriate timescale.
The role will entail but not limited to:
- Providing excellent customer service through various methods (telephone, email, social media etc)
- Updating and maintaining customer details on the company database.
- Recording discussions and correspondence with customers on the company database.
- Working closely alongside colleagues throughout all areas of the company.
To apply for this role, you must have the following:
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Great communication skills both written and verbal.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Have excellent IT skills and able to work in a fast paced environment
For more information on this role or to be considered please send your CV to