Customer Service Advisor / Complaints Handler x2
£11 - £11 per hour
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
Job Title: Complaints Handler / Customer Service Advisor
Location: Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
Hourly rate: £11ph Gross
Hours: Mon - Fri, 37.5 hours per week
Contract: 12 weeks +
We are looking for people who are professional and have an articulate phone manner, a passion for customer care and objection handling thus happy deal with complaints. You need to be well organised, systematic, logical, friendly, and level-headed.
You MUST be able to demonstrate the following:
- To provide a high level of customer service
- To maintain a Service level on complaint, reply and resolution times
- To liaise with internal teams to get issues resolved for the customer
- To deal with customer general queries
- To run and maintain reports on current complaint workload
- To track customer acquisitions and report back to business on failures
- To problem solve individual failed acquisitions and update customers on progress
- To provide daily/weekly/monthly close of play reports to management on progress
- It is ESSENTIAL one has INBOUND contact / call centre experience within the past 12 months
- It is ESSENTIAL you are fluent in English both written and spoken
Required Personality Traits (Non-negotiable):
Please note this is a 16 week plus contract, with potential for the most outstanding candidates to gain permanent contracts.
If this role is of interest, please apply via the link provided for your CV to be considered.
Due to high volume applications we will not be able to consider anyone without any contact centre / call centre experience!