Customer Service Advisor
£24,000 - £28,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are delighted to be working alongside a brand-new client who are taking a new stance within the Financial Sector. They are looking for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to come on board and join their newly constructed Customer Service team within the heart of London.
The role of a Customer Service Advisor within this organisation will be responsible for making a difference within the company and a key part of shaping the company culture. You must be able to assist while empathise with customers while ensuring they are having a personal experience to them. You must have a versatile yet flexible attitude as no two days will be the same. If you are looking for your next step into a brand-new company where sky is the limit and great employee benefits this may be the role for you.
The role will entail but not limited to:
- Managing all customer queries and being the first point of contact.
- Responding through multiple channels ( telephone, email, social media, live chat)
- Recording customer information on internal databases.
- Identify any processes that may increase customer satisfaction.
To apply for this role, you must have the following:
- MUST have at least 2 years customer service background
- Financial Services background is PREFERED.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work well under pressure
After applying for this role please be aware that you will be telephone screen briefly with myself and a telephone interview commencing Monday March 16th to Friday March 20th.
For more information on this role or to be considered please send your CV