Customer Operations Manager
£35,000 - £45,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy which provides permanent, temporary and interim staff within the customer contact market.
We are currently supporting a start-up business that is undergoing a period of rapid growth as they execute ambitious plans to revolutionise the energy sector.
As Operations Manager you will lead, motivate and performance manage a team of Customer Ambassadors, ensuring daily workloads are prioritised and carried out effectively and efficiently in order to deliver a fantastic level of customer service. As well as a team in-house the business utilises outsourced service providers, as such you will be managing the relationship and performance of these outsourcers both on and offshore.
The business is looking for a inquisitive individual who will take a pro-active approach to overseeing the Customer Service operations, undertaking root cause analysis, monitoring complaints and quality monitoring, challenging the status quo and making key decisions.
What You Will Need:
* Experience managing and leading a Customer Service team within the Energy sector.
* High levels of energy, passion and enthusiasm - this is a start-up business!
* Ability to take the reins and make important decisions, directly reporting into the Director of Operations.
What You Will Get:
*£35,000 - £45,000 DOA
* Opportunity to join an exciting business that has huge plans for global growth
* Relaxed, vibrant start-up environment in The City
* Huge opportunities for personal and career development
To be considered for this role please apply using the link below, suitable candidates will be contacted in due course.